[New-bugs-announce] [issue9763] Crashes upon run after syntax error encountered in OSX 10.5.8
report at bugs.python.org
Fri Sep 3 21:42:53 CEST 2010
New submission from William Barr <webmaster961 at gmail.com>:
Steps for reproduction:
1. Open a new code window
2. Enter python code which contains a syntax error
3. F5 and attempt to run the file (This was done without saving first)
4. Close the syntax error dialog.
5. Fix the syntax error and try to F5 again without saving again.
6. IDLE will encounter an error and unexpectedly close.
I'm reporting this after having tested this on 4 different OSX 10.5.8 machines. I'm not sure if other versions of Python are also susceptible to this as well.
title: Crashes upon run after syntax error encountered in OSX 10.5.8
versions: Python 3.1
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the New-bugs-announce