[New-bugs-announce] [issue12428] functools test coverage
report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jun 28 12:07:18 CEST 2011
New submission from Brian Thorne <hardbyte at gmail.com>:
The test coverage for functools was down around ~60%, this is a patch to bring that up to ~98%.
Made two changes to the Lib/functools.py file itself:
1) Moved the Python implementation of partial into Lib/functools.py from Lib/test/test_functools.py which gets imported over the same as the Python implementation of cmp_to_key.
2) In order to allow the blocking of _functools, I grouped and moved the import functions from of _functools to the end of the file.
In the test_functools.py file:
3) Added two new tests to TestLRU.
4) Add testing of Python implementation of cmp_to_key. I copied how test_warnings.py tests C and Python implementations of the same function.
5) Made the importing of functools itself far less clear
nosy: Thorney, ncoghlan, rhettinger
title: functools test coverage
versions: Python 3.2
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file22505/functools.diff
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the New-bugs-announce