[New-bugs-announce] [issue11560] Expand test coverage in shutil
report at bugs.python.org
Tue Mar 15 22:31:49 CET 2011
New submission from Evan Dandrea <ev at ubuntu.com>:
The attached patch increases the coverage in shutil. It makes the following changes:
- Tests the code paths for file and directory copies across filesystems by mocking out rename.
- Adds a test for shutil.copy.
- Adds a test for shutil.copy2.
- Tests shutil.unpack_archive with the format specified.
- Tests the code path for creating the target directory in _make_tarball.
I have tested this on Ubuntu natty and OSX 10.6.6. Note that this will fail until http://bugs.python.org/issue11548 is applied.
nosy: ev, tarek
title: Expand test coverage in shutil
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file21229/increase_test_shutil_coverage.patch
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the New-bugs-announce