[Numpy-discussion] Documentation

Paul Barrett Barrett at stsci.edu
Mon Mar 13 14:19:51 EST 2000

I have a couple of question about the Numpy documentation:

1. Is there a recent version of the Numerical Python manual available
   anywhere?  I can't find it at the SourceForge and I've tried
   xfiles.llnl.org, but can't get through.  (But from what Paul Dubois
   has said recently about the LLNL site, I shouldn't expect to
   either.)

2. Have any changes been made to the documentation since about Q1
   1999?  I think my current version dates from about this period.

 -- Paul