[Numpy-discussion] QP and SQP

Berthold Hoellmann hoel at germanlloyd.org
Wed May 24 09:27:00 EDT 2000

Fredrik Stenberg wrote:

> Hi,
> Has anyone written any quadratic programming algoritm?
> If so, please let me now.

We have written a wapper around

  COPL_QP Computational Optimization Program Library:
          Convex Quadratic Programming

from ftp://dollar.biz.uiowa.edu/pub/yyye/. I had to make some minor
changes to the qp program to make it work under WindowsNT, but it does
now. I have seen the library working under NT, solaris 2.5.1, solaris
2.7 and a Linux system. I don't now where to put the tar file, but when
you are interested, I could send you a copy of the library, installable
with a recent distutils version.

Greetings

Berthold
--