[Numpy-discussion] Building Numpy under Python 1.6, Windows

Paul F. Dubois pauldubois at home.com
Mon Sep 18 18:29:04 EDT 2000

Would you try syncing up to the repository and try again? I redid this stuff
over the weekend because so many people are having trouble. The thing should
build in lapack by default and it is in an optional package to boot. I
didn't announce this because I wanted some of my fellow developers to suffer
first, but they don't seem to be in a suffering mood today.

Do cvs update -d -P to get the new structure.

We haven't been doing cvs tags. I suppose if I could remember how to do them
I would do them when I am the one cutting the release (CVS is not my usual
source control system).