[Numpy-discussion] Sparse Arrays

Victor S. Miller victor at idaccr.org
Tue Apr 17 23:07:27 EDT 2001

I found by looking up through Google that Travis O. has written a
package called SparsePy for manipulating sparse arrays.  However, when
I tried to download it I was asked for a userid and password.  Is this
not yet publicly available?  Are there any other packages for this
that are available?
--
Victor S. Miller     | " ... Meanwhile, those of us who can compute can hardly
victor at idaccr.org    | be expected to keep writing papers saying 'I can do the