[Numpy-discussion] RE: [Distutils] Installers for Numeric

Paul F. Dubois dubois at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 23 13:52:05 EDT 2001

Eeek. It does work for me. I just wasn't doing it right. Being a stupid Unix
hacker I was trying to execute a file in Python 2.1 that said
RemoveMA-8.6.exe. I should have realized that would not remove MA-8.6. (:->

Indeed, if I do the normal Windows Add/Remove programs, no problem.

I do suggest renaming the file,
IWouldRemoveMA-8.6IfYouKnewHow.notexe