[Numpy-discussion] converting IDL to python

eric eric at enthought.com
Thu Dec 20 08:18:03 EST 2001

Rick and Joe,

I'm not familiar with these erosion and dialation functions.  Are they
something that should be in SciPy?  We could start an "idl" package that
houses functions familiar to this community.  Or maybe they should live in
another place like "signal" or maybe an image processing package.  Thoughts?

I've crossed posted this to the scipy-dev at scipy.org list as this is probably
the best place to continue such a discussion.

eric