[Numpy-discussion] more general LAPACK support for NumPy

Janko Hauser jhauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de
Tue Feb 6 07:07:30 EST 2001

There is an old binding to the complete CLapack package, which can be
found at

ftp://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/pub/PyLapack.tar.gz

It does not seem to have special support for Windows, but one can perhaps
start from there. I have tried cfortran ones and the wrapped function
signatures become quite long and verbose. I think one important
extension would be to make the automatic wrapper generators pyfort and
f2py support some windows compilers, although I must admit, I have not
looked into them for windows support yet.

__Janko