[Numpy-discussion] more general LAPACK support for NumPy

Berthold Höllmann hoel at germanlloyd.org
Tue Feb 6 08:55:04 EST 2001

OK, I got, compiled and installed PyLapack.tar.gz. It looks quite
complete, for LAPACK 1 or 2, but, of course those routines I need are
new in LAPACK 3 :-(.

It seemes, Doug Heisterkamp used some kind of a script or program to
generate the wrapper. Is there anyone who knows, whether this program
is avaible anywhere, so it could be extended for LAPACK 3 and Win?

Thanks

Berthold
--
       email: hoel at GermanLloyd.org