[Numpy-discussion] Cannot reply to some questions

Paul F. Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Mon Jul 9 13:57:50 EDT 2001

I receive a steady stream of questions sent to me about Numerical Python.
Frequently, in their zeal to protect themselves from spam, the senders
obscure their sending address. This causes my reply to bounce.

I sometimes drop the ball and fail to reply promptly due to the volume of
letters I receive, advancing senility, or because the question requires
research and it goes onto my stack for too long. But before you conclude
that I'm not answering you because of ineptitude, please be sure I *can*
answer your mail with a simple reply.

Thanks,

Paul