[Numpy-discussion] Experimental version of MA.py

Paul F. Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Fri Jun 15 19:34:35 EDT 2001

The version of MA.py checked in today supports more of the Numeric API. If
you are a heavy MA user you may wish to check it out. Due to other
commitments I will be unavailable for further work and testing on it for
about 3 weeks. I attach the file for your convenience. To try it, drop it in
the site-packages/MA directory in place of your current one.

I also gave MA a new test routine very close to the new one for Numeric.