[Numpy-discussion] Numpy bug?

Paul F. Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Thu May 10 13:19:20 EDT 2001

The import_array is not proper, but I have no idea if that is the problem or
not.
import array only goes in the initialization routine of modules that need
the Numpy C-API.

Somebody convinced me to decref something in one of the numpy C module
initializers a while back, so maybe that was an error. (?)
I just do what they tell me...