[Numpy-discussion] Help on installilng NumPY

Prem Rachakonda prem at engr.uky.edu
Wed May 23 11:32:41 EDT 2001

Hi,
  I am trying to install NumPY on my Windows 2000 machine. Could you
please list out the procedure I have to follow to complete the
installation.

Prem.

                       Prem Rachakonda
Mailing Address:                               Work Address:
700 Woodland Ave., #E4          Teradyne Connection Systems,
Lexington, Kentucky-40508       44 Simon St., Mail Stop#006,
PH:859-323-2880                 Nashua, NewHampshire - 03060
                                Work Phone No : 603-879-3442