[Numpy-discussion] Windows DLLs for NumPyish things

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri May 25 09:35:42 EDT 2001

Scientific_netcdf:
-----------------

I have placed a link to a package of DLLs for Scientific module on my
web site:

   http://folks.astrian.net/godzilla

included are the netcdf DLL and lib file, a pointer to the Unidata
site where MS VC++ Project files are available (i used them to build
this DLL), and the scientific_netcdf.pyd. I tested the package using
netcdf_demo.py from the Scientific Example's directory.

The project files on the Unidata site are for version 3.5, wheras mine
are for beta8 of the same version. if the latest one's on their site
cause you grief, i'll update mine for their latest version and post to
the site.

Visual Python:

For people interested in using Visual Python under Windows and Python
2.1, i have also placed the cvisual.dll file on my page.

PIL:
---

Sometime this weekend i should have the PIL packages on my page
updated as well. I have it working for Python 2.1, just need to bundle
it up.

les schaffer