[Numpy-discussion] cephes_libs

Mark Esplin markespl at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 06:29:13 EDT 2001

	When I installed the cephes libs, I had to comment out three lines in the
file cephes/protos.h (by putting "//" at the front of each line) to get it to
compile.  They are line numbers 67-69

//extern int signbit ( double x );
//extern int isnan ( double x );
//extern int isfinite ( double x );

It has seemed to run O.K, I assume those varibles are defined somewhere else.
I am running on SuSE Linux 7.1, Python 2.0, Numeric-19.0.0