[Numpy-discussion] NumPy compatible GTK-based framework for color images

Aureli Soria Frisch Aureli.Soria_Frisch at ipk.fhg.de
Wed Oct 10 07:52:05 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

A framework for manipulation of images with explicit support for NumPy
arrays has been implemented:

>hello,
>i would like to share a programming effort with you concerning the
>display and manipulation of color images using GTK.
>my idea is to have a programming tool which gives easy access to the
>image memory space (using C matrix notation) while allowing the user
>confortable interactive display features like pan/zoom/selection.
>you may have a look at it under:
>
>http://vision.fhg.de/~daniel/pixelpark
>
>greetings, daniel.
>
>Daniel Kottow
>daniel.kottow at ipk.fhg.de
>Security and Testing Technology
>http://vision.fhg.de/~daniel
>Production Technology Centre                     Pascalstr. 8 - 9
>Fraunhofer-Institut IPK Berlin                   D - 10587 Berlin

Best regards,
Aureli

Aureli Soria Frisch
Fraunhofer IPK
Dept. Pattern Recognition

post: Pascalstr. 8-9, 10587 Berlin, Germany
e-mail:aureli at ipk.fhg.de
fon: +49 30 39006-150
fax: +49 30 3917517
web: http://vision.fhg.de/~aureli/web-aureli_en.html