[Numpy-discussion] ToyFDTDpython on Freshmeat yesterday

Rob europax at home.com
Thu Sep 6 07:17:02 EDT 2001

>From my web statistics it looks like about 100 people downloaded it.
Should give Numpy a pretty good showing as I got it running almost as
fast as C.  Only slowdown was dumping the E fields into a file every few
ticks to generate the movie.  I know there must be better ways to dump
an array than use indexing-  but I was so excited when I finally got it
to near C speeds that I just let it be.  Rob.
--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.members.home.net/europax