[Numpy-discussion] kdf file format I/O routine

Magnus Lie Hetland magnus at hetland.org
Sat Jan 26 14:06:04 EST 2002

cavallo at kip.uni-heidelberg.de <cavallo at kip.uni-heidelberg.de>:
> The license should be BSD? GPL? LGPL? any comment is welcome, because i
> never understood these problem (it is my first project, didn't i tell
> you?).

If you don't specifically want to follow the philosophy of the GPL,
I'd suggest that you go with some BSD variant (e.g. MIT, which is even
simpler). That way, you place less restrictions on its
use/distributions, and more people can/will use it.

(YMMV, of course.)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org