[Numpy-discussion] A probable solution...

Magnus Lie Hetland magnus at hetland.org
Thu Jul 25 12:16:21 EDT 2002

After posting to the list (sorry about that ;) a possible solution
occurred to me... To get an approximation, I used fft(seq, 10) and
then inverted that using inverse_fft(signature, 100)... I guess that
fouled up the scale of things -- when I use fft(seq, 100)[:10] to get
the signature, it seems that everything works just fine...

Even though this _seems_ to do the right thing, I just wanted to make
sure that I'm not doing something weird here...

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org