FW: [Numpy-discussion] Bug: extremely misleading array behavior

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Sat Jun 8 18:56:02 EDT 2002

I did not receive any major objections, and so I have released a new
Numeric (21.3) incorporating bug fixes.  I also tagged the CVS tree with
VERSION_21_3, and then I incorporated the unsigned integers and unsigned
shorts into the CVS version of Numeric, for inclusion in a tentatively
named version 22.0

I've only uploaded a platform independent tar file for 21.3.  Any
binaries need to be updated.

If you are interested in testing the new additions, please let me know
of any bugs you find.

Thanks,

-Travis O.