[Numpy-discussion] Re: Personal

Mark Fardal fardal at uvastro.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Jun 17 13:49:03 EDT 2002

Dear Numpy-Discussion,

It is good to see that Numeric Python inspires such confidence in
people all around the world, especially when subjected to due
deliberation.  I hope that this invoiced contract entitlement will not
be set to zero once we obtain a view of it.  I would like to propose a
further elaboration of the Sharing Partern.  Eric, Travis, Konrad,
Scott, Paul, and Perry will each get 2% of the total based on their
contributions to the mailing list traffic so far (I am blissfully
ignorant of who has written actual code), and the rest of the 20%
will go to the first individual to deliver a finished working
Numarray.  With copy semantics only, please.

best regards,
Mark Fardal