[Numpy-discussion] NA_getType needs to be documented

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 27 08:04:27 EST 2003

There's a mix of "interface" and "implementation" in libnumarray since
the API jump table mechanism is the only kind of inter-module linkage
used.  Since some of the functions in libnumarray are just there because
they needed to be shared within the implementation, not exported as
public interface, "everything" is never going to be documented.
However,  specific holes that people point out certainly can be.  I'll
document this one.

Regards,
Todd