[Numpy-discussion] ANN: Python/Scientific Job openings at Enthought

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Mon Aug 16 10:42:12 EDT 2004

Hey Folks,

Enthought continues to grow, and we're hiring again.  There are several
positions open, and most of them involve python+scientific computing.  A
couple of the positions also involve support of SciPy.  I'm very
interested in finding a person for the "scientist" job posting that is
both able to work well with our customers and also has the personality
and interest to work with the SciPy community to help push the library
forward.

More information is available on our web site.

    http://www.enthought.com/careers.htm

Our current development efforts are in the areas of electromagnetics,
geophysics, and graphics (2D and 3D).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Please
forward the link to anyone you feel might be interested.

thanks,
eric