[Numpy-discussion] argmax & py2exe

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Fri Aug 6 13:55:12 EDT 2004

I was on leave this week so I'm getting to this later than usual,  but
Perry and I discussed it this morning.  We concluded that this is the
MODEL numarray problem report because:

1.  You reported the problem.

2.  You suggested a fix even I could implement in a half hour or less.

3.  You declared the problem a non-problem before I could waste a single
solitary second on it.  Well, except this one anyway.

Everyone take note because I think Tim is on to something.  We need more
bug reports exactly like this one...

Regards,
Todd