[Numpy-discussion] Deleting arrays.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Tue Feb 24 13:12:06 EST 2004

Hi,
I'm running a simulation program partly written in C partly in Python
and I use Numeric arrays extensively. At the end of a single run I have
a bunch of Numeric arrays containing partial results that I don't need
anymore. These arrays have been created on the C side of my code and
then copied (actually linked via PyArray_FromDimsAndData) to Numeric
arrays. How can I release these arrays and get back memory in order to
be able to start the next run?

Thanks in advance,
	Andrea.

---
Andrea Riciputi

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
   but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)