[Numpy-discussion] Deleting arrays.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Wed Feb 25 08:50:04 EST 2004

I saw but it's too late. At this point I can't modify my code so
deeply, but I'll keep your suggestion for the next project. Just for
sake of curiosity, working with C++ arrays (I mean those defined in
STL) would have simpliefied things?

A.

On 25 Feb 2004, at 17:32, Konrad Hinsen wrote:

> If you don't mind making it Python-specific, you can have it create
> NumPy
> arrays directly and return them to Python. If you do want to keep it
> "Python
> clean", then modify it in such a way that it doesn't allocate any
> memory, but
> takes the data space of the array as input.
>
> Konrad.

---
Andrea Riciputi

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
   but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)