[Numpy-discussion] numarray.records - get/set item

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Fri Jan 16 16:02:01 EST 2004

Hi everybody,
I would like to check if there has been made a decision on this ?
I'm planning to use record arrays to access image data header-information
and having an attribute 'f' like suggested is still my favorite way.

Is anyone besides me using record arrays on memory-mapped buffers ?

Thanks,
Sebastian Haase