[Numpy-discussion] numarray.nd_image.label() help

Peter Verveer verveer at embl-heidelberg.de
Wed Jun 2 13:38:05 EDT 2004

Hi Andrew,

If you use the latest release or an older version you may have run into
a bug that displayed that behaviour. I fixed that in the CVS version,
so please try to use that if you are not already doing that. If you are
using the CVS version and still get the problem, please show me the
smallest possible array that displays the problem, and I will fix it.

Cheers, Peter