[Numpy-discussion] numarray.objects missing in documentation

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Sat Mar 13 22:21:02 EST 2004

Dear People,

I'm posting this to gmane.comp.python.numeric.general. I am not sure
what mailing list this corresponds to. I earlier tried to post this to
the mailing list mentioned in the numarray documentation
(numpy at lists.sourceforge.net), but it bounced.

I don't see numarray.objects listed in
http://stsdas.stsci.edu/numarray/numarray-0.9.html/genindex.html

I can't find it anywhere else in the documentation either. I could not
find a single page html version of the docuemtation, otherwise I would
have done a search.

I do find nice documentation when doing
>>> help("numarray.objects").

However there is a minor typo at the beginning.

"...It defines functions which correspond to most of the most of the
operators defined in Python's operator module, and provides names
compatible with most of numarray's universal functions."

"most of" is repeated.

Please cc me on any reply; I'm not subscribed. Thanks.

                                                           Faheem.