[Numpy-discussion] Architecture management?

Stephen Walton stephen.walton at csun.edu
Tue Nov 23 13:43:02 EST 2004

How are all of you, if you are at all, managing to keep
ATLAS/numarray/Numeric/Scipy/etc up to date on a heterogenous network?
I have to do this, really, and would like to do it with ATLAS support,
but with Athlon XP, Athlon MP, P4's and a couple of older P3's in house,
it is becoming both difficult to automate this and time consuming to do
it manually.

Not strictly a numpy question, of course, but I felt it likely others on
this list have faced this problem.

--
Stephen Walton, Professor, Dept. of Physics & Astronomy, Cal State Northridge
stephen.walton at csun.edu