[Numpy-discussion] urgent problem

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Wed Nov 10 21:25:02 EST 2004

I had also this problem undel linux. As I can recall dgesdd is a SVD routine that has no parallel in ATLAS. The simplest solution is to go back to Numeric 23.1 which uby default uses its intenal linear-algebra routine (slower, but working). The other possibility is to add lapack to "libraries_list". This worked for be, after some playing with the libraries_list order; I am running two versions of linux, each requires a bit different ordering of the libraries.

   Nadav.