[Numpy-discussion] Problems compiling numeric using python2.4 and VS.Net 2003

flin at broadpark.no flin at broadpark.no
Wed Oct 20 15:59:45 EDT 2004

Thanks again Stephen.
Still no success.
I deleted the whole Numeric-directory-tree,
unzipped a newly downloaded src-file,
edited the setup.py as you suggested,
tried to run the installer,
same error.

I'm not sure what to du next?
(what canm't somebody just make a binary installer for python2.4,
after all it's in beta now...)

- Frank

--------