[Numpy-discussion] Numeric3

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Mon Feb 7 14:03:18 EST 2005

Hi all,
I'm yet another long-time lurker, and Python/Numeric/SciPy user, and
I'm very interested in this discussion. I'm completely agree with Gary,
and I'll look forward to see the results of Travis's effort. I wish him
best luck for Numeric3, and to all scientific-related Python community
to keep on developing a striking scientific-environment. As Gary said,
we are so close. At the moment, I'm stuked with my Ph.D. thesis, I hope
in the future to be able to give a little contribution.

I also want to thanks all the Python scientific developers for their
efforts.

Cheers,
  Andrea.

P.S.: I'm a Mac OSX users, and I've all the Python related packages
(including SciPy, Numeric, matplotlib...) installed via Fink. I've
never had any problem, could you explain to me what kind of problems
are you experiencing?