[Numpy-discussion] numarray.codegenerator.UfuncModule nary ufuncs

Simon Burton simon at arrowtheory.com
Tue Feb 8 17:42:44 EST 2005

It looks like I may need to make n-ary (multi argument) ufuncs.

The use case is something like this: some tricky function operates on single values
but has many parameters (eg. offset and multiply). So the ufunc is called
with an array as the first argument, but just scalars in the other arguments.

I'm wondering how far is numarray.codegenerator.UfuncModule from handling n-ary functions ?
If it's just not on the radar, i'll need to rethink my approach...

bye for now,

Simon.