[Numpy-discussion] A request for new distributions

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Fri Jan 7 16:17:04 EST 2005

Stephen Walton wrote:
> Fernando Perez wrote:
>

>>No worries.  Right now I'm enjoying setting up a yum-based system for
>>handling Atlas/Numeric/scipy on a group of machines with
>>architecture-specific ATLASes (P3, P4, P4+hyperthreading,...).
>

> Ooh, ooh, I want a copy when you're done!

I actually had you in mind this morning, b/c I remember you've asked about
this before.  My solution is messy, but I think it's going to work OK.

I'll probably post a little writeup about it later.  It may be useful to people.

> Is 'enjoying' the right verb there?

As they say in mountaineering, "it doesn't have to be fun to be fun" :)

Cheers,