[Numpy-discussion] ANN: numarray-1.2.3

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Thu Mar 3 09:49:21 EST 2005

Hi,
what is the cvs command to update to the exact same 1.2.3 version  using cvs?
Also I'm wondering if numarray.__version__ could be more informative about
e.g. "1.2" vs. "1.2.2" vs. "1.2.3"  ?
(What does the 'a' stand for in na.__version__ == '1.2a' ? Does that mean I
got it from CVS ? )

Thanks,
Sebastian Haase