[Numpy-discussion] Specific plea for help with pickling

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Wed Mar 23 04:13:06 EST 2005

Travis Oliphant wrote:
> If there is anyone out there with pickling experience who would like to
> help bring the new Numeric up to date with protocol 2 of the pickling
> protocol that would help me immensely.

I don't have much to offer, since I don't have much pickle experience myself.
  But keep this note in mind, which flew by in the enthought-dev list
yesterday.  It might be a good idea to at least keep this in the back of your
mind.

best,

f.

Protocol 2 caused some issues with Traits classes in the past, so we
decided to go with 1.