[Numpy-discussion] Numeric3 CVS compiles now

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Mar 27 02:29:11 EST 2005

I have made one change to setup.py and Include/ndarray/arrayobject.h to make the
definition of intp, uintp consistent with what is in pyport.h (which gets
#included via Python.h). This shouldn't change anything, but since this affects
the compilation almost everywhere, I thought I should let everybody know. If it
causes any problems, feel free to change it back.

--Michiel.