[Numpy-discussion] BUG!

Bruce Southey bsouthey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:59:59 EST 2005

Hi,
This appears to occur in numarray (1.3.3) but not Numeric (24.0b2). If you
provide the shape of the array then this does not occur.

Also, please note that your other email illustrates the well known problem
of using computer clock as a seed - the computer clock does not change
sufficiently fast enough so the seed remains the same.

Regards
Bruce