[Numpy-discussion] ANN: numarray-1.4.1

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Fri Oct 28 12:03:42 EDT 2005

A Divendres 28 Octubre 2005 20:37, Chris Barker va escriure:
> This has been a problem for a remarkably long time! I thought it had
> been fixed. It's not really a big deal, it's only a matter of what the
> defaults are in customize.py. The comments in there should be enough to
> figure it out.

Yup, it worked. Thanks.

Anyway, I think that the sensible default would be to not suppose that
neither BLAS, LAPACK, ATALS are installed and update the README to
give instructuctions on how to adapt Numeric to your system.

Cheers,

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"