[Numpy-discussion] Contributions to development is one way to get documentation

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Mon Oct 3 20:55:20 EDT 2005

I have not made this explicitly clear,  but if somebody cannot afford
the documentation, I will give it to them in return for help with
development (significant bug-fixes, optimizations, improved docstrings,
new features etc.).  Any copy I give away, counts against the total
price as well...

I've already given away several copies.  If you feel like you should
receive one, and I've forgotten about you,  let me know.

Best,

-Travis