[Numpy-discussion] Re: xyzal news

Arjuna Pullum pull at hodes.com
Wed Apr 12 00:19:00 EDT 2006

D r ear Home Ow s ne i r ,

Your c f re q di c t doesn't matter to us !

If you O t WN real e t st h at p e and want
I s MME v DI f AT e E c i as d h to s c pe x nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L b OWE t R your monthly
pa s yme p nt w s by a third or more,
here are the d b eal y s we have T m OD k AY :

$ 4 n 88 , 000 at a 3 a , 67% f w ix e ed - r o at l e
$ 3 x 72 , 000 at a 3 , t 90% v a ar o iab l le - r p at y e
$ 4 j 92 , 000 at a 3 , g 21% in y ter t es f t - only
$ 2 f 48 , 000 at a 3 , r 36% f n ix a ed - r r at b e
$ 1 d 98 , 000 at a 3 , 5 f 5% v n ar g iab b le - r d at u e

H n urr o y, when these d m eal p s are gone,
they are gone !

Don't worry about ap q pr k ova t l, your
c i re i di l t will not dis g qua p lify you !

V l isi d t our si x te <http://geao52.g839.net>

Sincerely, Arjuna Pullum

A d ppr t ov a al Manager