[Numpy-discussion] Vectorize bug

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 16:55:04 EDT 2006

Hello

I don't have SciPy installed. Is there any way of doing a debug build of the
C code so that I can investigate this problem?

You say that you cannot reproduce this problem. Are you trying to reproduce
it on Linux or on Windows under IPython? I have also been unable to
reproduce the crash on Linux, but as we saw earlier, this crash also cropped
up on Solaris, without having to run the tests N times.

Regards,

Albert