[Numpy-discussion] Problem with numpy.linalg.inv in numpy 1.01b on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (8.7.0)

Sasha ndarray at mac.com
Thu Aug 10 16:07:17 EDT 2006

I see that Travis just fixed that by making context optional
<http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/2987>.  I am not sure
it is a good idea to allow use of ufuncs for which domain is not
defined in ma.  This may lead to hard to find bugs coming from ma
arrays with nans in the data.  I would rather see linalg passing the
(func,args) context to wrap.  That would not fix the reported problem,
but will make diagnostic clearer.