[Numpy-discussion] [Fwd: Re: Signal handling]

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Fri Aug 18 17:54:13 EDT 2006

Hi all,

here is the SAGE signal handling code, graciously donated by William Stein.
I'd suggest putting (with any modifications to adapt it to numpy conventions)
this into the actual numpy headers, so that not only all of our
auto-generation tools (f2py, weave) can use it, but so that it also becomes
trivial for end-users to user the same macros in their own code without doing
anything additional.

Regards,