[Numpy-discussion] numpy-1.0b3 under windows

Frank Conradie frank at qfin.net
Wed Aug 23 17:47:28 EDT 2006

Hi Sven and Jordan

I wish to add my name to this list ;-) I just got the same error trying
to compile for Python 2.3 with latest candidate mingw32, following the
instructions at http://www.scipy.org/Installing_SciPy/Windows .

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this error - what I've been
able to find on the net explains something about C not allowing dynamic
initializing of global variables, whereas C++ does...?

- Frank