[Numpy-discussion] Deleting a row from a matrix

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Sat Aug 26 17:00:19 EDT 2006

A Dissabte 26 Agost 2006 13:42, Bill Baxter va escriure:
> On 8/26/06, Francesc Altet <faltet at carabos.com> wrote:
> > I'm personally an addict to encapsulate as much functionality as possible
> > in
> > methods (but perhaps I'm biased by an insane use of TAB in ipython
> > console).
>
> You can still get tab completion for functions:  numpy.<TAB>
> Even if it's your custom to "from numpy import *" you can still also do an
> "import numpy" or "import numpy as N".

Yep, you are right. It is just that I tend to do that on the objects that I
manipulate and not with first-level functions in packages.

Anyway, I think that I see now that these routines should not be methods
because they modify the *actual* data on ndarrays.

Sorry for the disgression,

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"