[Numpy-discussion] a**2 not executed as a*a if a.dtype = int32

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Sun Aug 27 16:39:40 EDT 2006

Robert Kern wrote:
> Sebastian Haase wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I submitted this as ticket #230 3weeks ago.
>> I apparently assigned it to "somebody" - was that a mistake?
>
> No, that's just the default. When the tickets lists are reliable again, then
> it's also preferred. No, your ticket might not get picked up by anyone because
> of lack of time, but assigning it to someone won't fix that. Let the dev team
> work out the assignment of tickets.

Thanks for the info -- could this be added on the form ? Like:
""" If you don't have any good reason just leave the fields 'empty' and
the dev-team will assign proper values soon.
Also don't forget to put yourself in the CC field if you want to track
changes to the issue you just reported.
"""

  I just think its not obvious for *most* of the choice-fields
what to select ...

Thanks
-Sebastian